I am a single white male, 37 years old. I am always working, I run a crew for a well known roofing company in Lindenhurst. I need to move in by Oct 1.

Asked by Frank Panza, Lindenhurst, NY Wed Sep 4, 2013

Answers

3
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Frank,

Finding a rental home can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150
HELLO.....MY NAME IS ELIZABETH HANLON.I AM LOOKING FOR A 1 BEDROOM APTMT IN BABYLON OR WEST ISLIP ONLY.MAXIMUM RENT OF 1100 INCLUDING ALL..PLEASE IF YOU COULD HELP .I WORK FULL TIME,LANDLORD IS SELLING AND I HAVE TO MOVE. YHANK YOU SO MUCH......ELIZABETH HANLON...
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2013
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Just a tip:

You don't have to--and shouldn't--reveal that personal information:

* Marital status
* Race
* Sex
* Age
* Occupation

Decisions on whether to rent to you should not be made on any of those criteria, so why provide them? You're one person, an adult, who wishes to rent in Lindenhurst. That's all anyone needs to know about you at this point.

Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Check http://www.mlsli.com or consider working with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.