I am a single mom with 2 son looking to move to the sandiego area to transfer to a school in rancho bernardo by july 1 2013.

Asked by Jennifer, San Diego, CA Tue Apr 16, 2013

I want to be close by I can drive 15-20 min if I have to, looking to pay no more than 1600.

Answers

5
Chad Basinger, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hello Jennifer,

Please feel free to contact me so that I may best assist you. As a native San Diegan, having grown up in Rancho Bernardo, and going through the Poway Unified School District, I will be able to help you determine which property may best suit your needs. I look forward to helping your move to the area be as smooth as possible. In the event you wish to do it on your own, some of the places you may wish to look for rentals include: Craigslist, Trulia, Backpage, SignonSanDiego. However, please be very diligent as, unfortunately, there are a lot of scams out there when it comes to rentals.

Chad Basinger, REALTOR®, CPA, CFP®
858-997-3704
chad@chadbasinger.com
Web Reference:  http://www.chadbasinger.com
Hector Gaste…, Agent, Coronado, CA
Wed Apr 17, 2013
hi Jennifer,
Pre-welcome to San Diego, I was going over the inventory in Rancho Bernardo that is listed on the Multiple Listing Service (zip codes 92127, 92128) and see 5 - 2 bedroom places.

I would love to help, please send me an email so I can send you the application, so you can fill it up, and return it with:
1. Copy of your bank statement (to show liquidity and funds for deposit),
2. Copy of pay stub/check, child support, court papers,etc or form of income (to show capacity)
3. If you have pets, send a picture. Most of us love pets, but not so much when it comes to rental of properties (the pic of your pet(s) help me sell them to the owner)

By giving the landlord/agent a full package I make sure that you get your property.

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
REALTOR #01382940
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
619-954-2225
efax 619-270-2516
Jennifermione65@gmail.com
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
Manju Gupta, Agent, Poway, CA
Tue Apr 16, 2013
I do not know the area you want to be close too. Could you be please more specific to. I do not do rentals but I may be able to suggest couple of areas if you could be more specific.
Juleen M Tho…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Tue Apr 16, 2013
There are 2 sides to Rancho Bernardo. 92128, 92127. You did not say what age your sons are and that would make a difference in picking an area to live. Rancho Bernardo is part of the Poway Unified School District..

I taught in Poway for 33 years and have lived in RB for 40 years. Along with teaching I have sold homes for 24 years. It sounds as if you want to rent. There are some wonderful rental communities in both zip codes. As a teacher, I would tell you that you should first consder the needs of your children.
juleen@san.rr.com (858) 673-2191- Realty Experts
Manju Gupta, Agent, Poway, CA
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Jennifer

Ranch Bernardo Schools are great. The homes prices are great. The inventory at present is very low in the area.

Where are you moving from? How old are your dear sons?

Please let me know if I could be any assistance to you.

Manju Gupta
858-947-8490
jennifermione65@gmail.com I have a 5 and a 8 year old moving from pa thank you
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013