Rentals in Orlando>Question Details

Maria, Renter in Orlando, FL

I am a recent college grad moving to Orlando from Chicago. I'm looking for a 2 bedroom apartment to rent under $2000/month.

Asked by Maria, Orlando, FL Wed Apr 3, 2013

I need advice on Orlando neighborhoods! Ideally I would like to be within walking distance to a few restaurants or bars, but I am open to anything.

Needs:
Parking
30 min. or less to Disney/work

Wants:
Near restaurants, bars
Near young professionals
Pool, Gym

Maria

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Orlando

Answers

5
Carl Head’s answer
Hi Maria,

Congratulations!

There are places in Orlando that will meet your needs. All agents have access to the same inventory of homes for sale and rent, so you should find someone that you feel you would like and could trust. If I can help you, please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com. I can set up a search for you and send you places that are currently listed for rent, and you’ll be automatically notified if something matching is newly listed.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
Hello Maria,

I would say to you the downtown area has all of what your looking for and most places have parking as well. Disney on I-4 is about 25 minutes up the road. There is a lot to do with weekend festivals and concerts by Lake Eola, you would love it.

Leon L. Cruz
Broker
Infinity Real Estate Services, Inc.
678-600-0934
I'm a young professional. Coming from a big city and looking at the items that you want, I'd HIGHLY recommend downtown. My office is right on Lake EolÀ and would love to show you the different high rises. Call/email/ text: 336-404-8871
I have just the place for you. I have just purchased from a bank and it will be ready to go at the end of the month. only $860 per month inc water and trash collection. It has ALL of your needs and wants

PLease call text or e mail for more info and an application form

407 832 4888 alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com
I only deal in downtown rentals. I have a 2 bedroom luxury apartment with gym, salt water pool, and 24 hour lounge over looking the city to host friends, when your apartment is off limits. (If at all) Its located near all the bars, restuarants. Secured parking and very walkable for $1440 Per month. There are other floor plans that are bigger I recommend you look at.

Give me a call
407-494-1891
Richard Rutledge
or Drop me an E-mail AgentRich407@gmail.com