I am a home owner and trying to find a good property management company in Temecula, Ca. Anybody got recommendations?

Asked by Rgb, Temecula, CA Thu Jul 28, 2011

Answers

3
Jodi Bettarel’s answer
Jodi Bettarel, Agent, Temecula, CA
Mon Aug 15, 2011

If you have not found a management company as of yet. HomeSmart Real Estate in Temecula, Ca offers that service for our clients. I have personally used them and my clients are quite happy. Their home was rented out in a timely manner and they were able to move into their new home and have great tenants in their rental for peace of mind.

Best of luck to you Regards,
Jodi Bettarel
HomeSmart Real Estate
Temecula, Ca
951 536-1374
Kristin Schl…, , Temecula, CA
Fri Jul 29, 2011
We are one of the largest management companies in Temecula with over 320 current clients. We offer unique financial security to our clients. It is true as stated in the other answer posting that you should interview a few management comapnies before you make your choice. Please keep us in mind in your decision process. Thank you

Ca Realty
951-506-9683
cabesthomes.com
Daniela Mars…, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Fri Jul 29, 2011
http://rpm-results.com/ I have not personally used this company but I have heard good things about it. Are you looking to rent or to have a company manage your investment property? If you are looking to rent, you need to keep in mind that each property management has access only to its own rental inventory and you might want to contact more than one company. If you are looking for a company to manage a rental, you might want to interview a few; my personal preference goes to companies that charge a flat fee (often equal to 1/2 month rent) including advertisement for finding a tenant, versus the ones who have an open end policy for the cost of advertisement charged to the landlord. The monthly management fee is between 8-10% a month.
Web Reference:  http://DanielaMarshall.com