I am a father in need. the house we are renting was foreclose on and we have 30 days to get out they are paying me to get out under the cash for keys

Asked by Richard Aden, Grand Rapids, MI Tue Oct 1, 2013

but i have no place to go with my family

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Karl Roelofs, , Grand Rapids, MI
Tue Oct 1, 2013
Please call me at 616 308 2631 or email me at kroelofs@grar.com.


0 votes
Dan Stegman, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Tue Oct 1, 2013
Craigslist and rentgr.com are good places to start. I may be able to help if you give me a call. 361-6678
0 votes
Pete Bruinsma, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Tue Oct 1, 2013
I have a couple in Alger Heights, couple in Highland Park, try this link:
0 votes
Rob Stogsdill, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Tue Oct 1, 2013
Richard, using the rental sites from Kieth's answer below is a great idea. You can also use MLive.com since it is a Michigan based site. I have found several properties there.
0 votes
Keith Jean-P…, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Tue Oct 1, 2013
I would suggest you try the regular rental sites:

http://www.trulia.com (Rentals Section)
http://www.zillow.com (Rentals Section)
http://www.realtor.com (Rentals Section)

Between all of those, you will get a very clear picture if you can find what you are looking for. Good luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more