I am a disabled veteran receiving benefits and HUD VASH section 8 for $1310. My credit is poor and I know this will be a factor. Please help me.

Asked by Tamara Perkins, 11224 Wed Dec 4, 2013

Answers

4
Eddie Doughty, Home Buyer, Harlem, GA
Mon Jun 9, 2014
Is hudvash offered in nj bergan county
Jean Paul Ho, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Jan 18, 2014
GET UP TO $ 65,000.00 IN GRANT
Why rent? Is there anyone giving YOU money to rent? Any tax deduction? Rent KEEPS going up in Brooklyn? Own CHEAPER than renting - You are in a fixed income- You NEED a FIXED mortgage! While building EQUITY? Find out if you Qualify for up to $ 65,000.00 in grant money (You do not have to repay-subject to condition & terms) Would you hate to find out that you qualify AFTER closing on your house & it's too late? How would you feel paying more than everyone else? We have helped MANY..... family OWN when they thought that they can only RENT!!! START the New Year right & make a difference for your family! Leave a LEGACY to your family!!

Free Homebuyer's Seminar
3:00 pm. THIS Sunday 1/19/14
Come find out:
How to qualify for up to $65,000.00 in grants (Do not have to pay back - Subject to certain restrictions)
Get Pre-approved & lock in your rate (Rates are going up)
Sonyma, FHA, FHA 203, Renovation Loan, VA loan & much more
Citilift, HomeFirst, NACA ,Saving , Credit counseling & more!

THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY Jan. 19th,2014
Location-
Brooklyn Real Property
389 Atlantic Avenue
Between Bond and Hoyt
To RSVP Call (718) 875-8899

Visit http://www.BrooklynRealProperty.com over 2000's listing!
Brought to you by "Brooklyn REAL Property,Inc."
WE care about our community & give back by EDUCATION!
Marcia Prince, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Dec 4, 2013
I am a Real Estate Broker and may be able to help you secure something. Please contact me directly at (917) 603-4556.
I will be calling you. Thank you.
Flag Thu Dec 5, 2013
SP Marshall, Other Pro, Dallas, TX
Wed Dec 4, 2013
I work for a legal consumer firm that helps to resolve those type of credit issues that may be preventing you from purchasing. Please give me a call to see if I may be able to help...that is if your actually looking to get the situation rectified.

Sergio Marshall
972-231-0452 ext 109
http://www.whitejacobs.com