I am Physician and moving to virginia on July 1.Looking for rental home ( 4 bed rooms , 2 1/2 bath rooms) in Chester , 23836 zip code.

Asked by Sajid, Chester, VA Sun Apr 29, 2012

Answers

5
Debbie Welch, Agent, Richmond, VA
Fri Aug 2, 2013
Well it's now August so i hope you are settled in. If not I'd love to help you find your dream home for lease or sale.
Alyson Taylo…, Home Buyer, Washington, DC
Sat Jun 8, 2013
We have a lovely four bedroom, two and a half bath home in GREAT schools district; the zip is 23831. This features a fenced yard, two car garage, finished basement, and fabulous laundry shoot from the second floor to the basement laundry room. We are in a landscaped, mature, gorgeous neighborhood.
Elizabeth Bu…, Agent, Fredericksburg, VA
Sat Jun 1, 2013
I have what you are looking for. It is currently for sale Ck out my profile and look at my listings. Its the home at 11511 Marsden Rd. Move in ready in the heart of Chester. Call me if you would like to discuss.
Carla Mayes, Agent, Chester, VA
Thu Mar 21, 2013
There is a 3 BR 2BA 1940 sq feet located in Chester 23831 zip code
Danette Lindo, Agent, Chesterfield, VA
Tue Mar 5, 2013
I have a 4 bedroom 4.5 bath home for rent total 3700 sq ft home all brick. Lovely location in chesterfield.
Call me if interested.