Marci Kolton…, Renter in New York, NY

How to find a furnished pet-friendly short-term rental in NYC?

Asked by Marci Koltonuk, New York, NY Sat Oct 12, 2013

I am looking for an apartment in NYC for only 4 to 6 months. It needs to be furnished and dog-friendly, and below 23rd St. What are some good resources for finding this kind of thing? Also, my understanding is that this kind of rental will be more expensive than a year-long rental.

Answers

6
Laffey Homes, , Greenvale, NY
Sun Feb 2, 2014
It is true..They can be more expensive. However, just stay true with the landlord though they may be a few roadblocks to being honest. Be willing to compromise and know where to stand your ground on. Work with honest and sincere real estate agents and brokers.
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Tue Oct 15, 2013
Please contact me to discuss. My name is Joseph and I can be reached at 347-545-2089. Thank you and good luck.
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Tue Oct 15, 2013
Maureen Vant…, , New York, NY
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Any broker should be able to help you find a place that suits your needs. It depends on your budget. If you have US credit, that makes it easier than if you are transferring from overseas.My company has a large relocation department and access to many furnished choices. I would also need to know if you have a cat or dog, and if it's a dog, how large it is. That will also determine what is available to you. Feel free to give me a call tomorrow to discuss your rental dates and specifics regarding pet needs and budget.
Maureen Vantrease
DJK Residential
917-693-7436
Akilah Willi…, , New York, NY
Mon Oct 14, 2013
You should probably use a broker to find your rental. With so many online scams you never know what you are getting into. A broker will let you know whats available and take you thru the whole process until you have signed a lease to move in.

If you do need some assistance feel free to call me or email me.

Akilah Williams
NestSeekers International
646-243-4516
akilahw@nestseekers.com
Tarah Young, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Oct 12, 2013
You are absolutely correct. They are more expensive. I have quite a few that I can show you. t.young@hlresidential.com.646.242.7666