Rentals in Henderson>Question Details

Jenn, Renter in Henderson, NV

How soon is too soon to look?

Asked by Jenn, Henderson, NV Fri May 17, 2013

My husband is an officer in the US Navy and will be relocating from Va to California in the summer of 2015. Our intent is for myself and my daughters to move to Henderson while he is stationed in CA.

My daughters will be 16 and 12 at the time of our move, and I have done a lot of research and feel like the Coronado High school and Del Webb, and/or R Miller school districts would be best for them.

My question is what is the difficulty in finding a home to rent that is at least 4 bedrooms, that allow pets (deposits and monthly fees wont be an issue for me) preferably with a pool and in these particular school districts with a rental payment of $2200 or less?

Also my plan is to fly out before the move to find a home, then come back here to drive out. How long is leasing application process? Could I feasibly fly out for a few days find a house and sign a lease? Our credit history is great, rental history is great even though we havent rented in 10 years due to owning our home.

Answers

2
I have 2 rentals that fit your description right now! Call me.
Bob Hampton
Realty One Group
2831 Saint Rose Pkwy
Suite 100
Henderson, NV 89052
702-350-3070
Bob Hampton
Realty One Group
2831 Saint Rose Pkwy
Suite 100
Henderson, NV 89052
702-350-3070