How many minutes is the computing time from 51 ave and baseline to downtown Phoenix during rush hour?

Asked by ndnbababarbie, Phoenix, AZ Sun Mar 17, 2013

Answers

6
Chris Bought…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Mar 19, 2013
I lived on 35th Ave and Baseline for a number of years. The biggest challenge here is that the closest free way is really I-17 which starts to head North at 19th Avenue. I agree with Steffy that Baseline is pretty good unless you have to pass between 16th street and 7th street where it normally backs up for half a mile. I agree that from downtown during rush hour you can expect a minimum of 30 minutes, and up to 45 minutes.
Steffy Hrist…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Traffic on Baseline usually moves pretty fast, even in rush hour.
Web Reference:  http://www.talktosteffy.com
Tom A Taranto, , Phoenix, AZ
Mon Mar 18, 2013
23 minutes if before 7:00 a.m after 8:00 give yourself 30 minutes.
Sonny Shriva…, Agent, Surprise, AZ
Mon Mar 18, 2013
You should make the drive yourself, that way you know for sure! :)
Melissa Schw…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Mar 17, 2013
I recommend to buyer's moving to a new part of town, to actually go drive to/from their new location and work to see what the impact may be for themselves prior to the end of the inspection period. There are so many variables. there are many one way streets, limited access from freeways, depending on how far east you may need to be. You can always go on to google maps in the morning and look at drive times. usually traffic patterns are updated.
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Have you driven this during rush hour? That would be a good test of the amount of time.