How easy is it to rent out a condo in Monmouth Junction ? Are rentals in demand in the area ?

Asked by adeshpande, Monmouth Junction, NJ Tue Apr 23, 2013

Answers

2
Kenneth Verb…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Yes there is demand. You are minutes from much more expensive areas with shortages of rentals. As to ease, speak with your local housing dept to get requirements. I suggest you get inspections done ahead of time to avoid being charged premium fees for rushed inspections.(also to give yourself time to address any issues) Beyond that there are many things either you or your realtor should do in order to rent such as getting an update of market,looking at your property thru prospective tenant's eyes and addressing concerns like old carpets or paint. Take pictures of every room from both directions to document condition prior to move in. Take pictures and record serial numbers of appliances (especially inside pictures showing cleanliness) for your files. There are many other areas to consider such as advertising, lease form,application credit checks and references. If you are already a seasoned landlord its all pretty easy, if not I suggest seeking out an agent with a track record and references. (yes, I do cover Monmouth Junction also)
Thank you so much for your help!
Flag Wed May 1, 2013
Ronald Sheedy, Agent, Clark, NJ
Tue Apr 23, 2013

After my review, there are currently 23 properties for rent in Monmouth Junction. In addition, there have been 28 properties rented out in Monmouth Junction since January 1, 2013. The large number of rentals being closed tells me that their is a demand for these properties.

If I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Ron Sheedy
Coldwell Banker - Robert Michael Realty
(732) 239-7452 Cell
rdsheed@comcast.net
Thank you Ron!
Flag Wed May 1, 2013