How do you find a house for rent in the Clarksville, MD area?

Asked by Cdeam, 21029 Sun Jul 29, 2012

I am looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house to rent to the Clarksville Middle or Folly Quarter school areas. Also how do I get a relator to return phone calls or meet with me. I have called several only one returned my call but then stood me up after making an appointment to meet me.

Answers

5
Ana Gabrea, Agent, Columbia, MD
Sun Jul 29, 2012
Currently, there is one home on the market for rent in Clarksville in the River Hill high school district. I can e-mail you the listing. Please send me your address.
Ana

443-226-5046 DIRECT
ANAGABREA@GMAIL.COM
Theresa Shea…, Agent, Ellicott City, MD
Sun Jul 29, 2012
If you email me privately, we can narrow down your needs and discuss your options.
theresa.sheaffer@longandfoster.com

-T
Cdeam, Renter, 21029
Sun Jul 29, 2012
I do not like to rent but have a big new house in FL that I can not sell. I like the Clarksville area and have found a church there that I am interested in attending. I need great schools with BASKETBALL. I wanted to get in the river hill school district but am open to suggestions.
Theresa Shea…, Agent, Ellicott City, MD
Sun Jul 29, 2012
With today's technology, it should not be that difficult to get a Realtor to respond to your needs. Keep looking/trying until you find someone you are satisfied with.
There are few rentals in the Clarksville area. That may be part of the problem. You will have to be patient if that is the only area you will consider. Someone should take the time to explain that to you, or at least discuss your options.
Feel free to contact me if you want some straight-up information.
-Theresa

http;//activerain.com/tsheaffer
Flag Sun Jul 29, 2012
Ana Gabrea, Agent, Columbia, MD
Sun Jul 29, 2012
I would be happy to take your call and help. I need your e-mail and price range, a time you must move in and I can set up a search right away.
Ana
443-226-5046 DIRECT