Rentals in Copper Hill>Question Details

Nancy.miller…, Renter in Jacksonville, FL

How do I find the renting agent for 5821 Copper Creek Dr. Jacksonville, FL?

Asked by Nancy.millerbrennan, Jacksonville, FL Wed Jun 26, 2013

Hickory & Donna Delegal’s answer
Hi Nancy.....Alan Aptheker was the lising agent....his phone contact is (904) 701-0096 His email is
The property was rented by Mr. Aptheker on June 13 of this it appears not to be available at this time. may consider contact the agent to see if he has another property in the neighborhood or nearby. By the information in the Multiple Listing...this 4 bedroom 2 bath home with 2,024 sq feet was listed for $1,200 per month....that seems fair to me ....the Copper Creek area is very nice....CONTACT the agent....or another agent who handles rentals in North Jacksonville....Good luck with any issue you have...if it is to find a home...or, any other the agent....he will be happy to help!
Are you having an issue with the tenant or are you the tenant? If you are in a HOA community they may have a copy of the lease on file. If not, you would need to locate the owner ( try If you are the tenant, call the company to whom you pay your monthly payment to. If you are in need of property managent or tenant placement, that is one of my expertise so feel free to contact me. I hope this has been helpful! 904-625-1438.
Any agent has the ability to assist you or show you any property that is registered with the multiple listing service as long as they are a member in good standing with their board. Please call me if I may be of assistance.