How come I am not getting any responses when I click on, "contact agent?"

Asked by Vilay, Santa Rosa, CA Thu Sep 6, 2012

I receive emails stating I have sent a message out but thats all. I am on a time limit n just need some help....It's so frustrating. I have a great paying job, my credit score is in the mid 700's, n I am a great renter.

Answers

14
Richard Paille’s answer
Richard Pail…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Tue Nov 13, 2012
The rental market is tight. Rents are going up and there is lots of competition. If you find something that looks good... persistence will pay off. Sorry to say, but sometimes, email swamps a busy agent. I can get up to 200 plus in a day and sometimes things fall through the cracks. Best advice... keep trying.
quietelegan…, Other Pro, Santa Rosa, CA
Thu Oct 4, 2012
Call me Rob 1-707-548-8064
Vilay, Renter, Santa Rosa, CA
Thu Sep 13, 2012
I am weary of buying a home. Although I have a great job n pays well, I don't have the amount to even get close to a down payment. Maybe in a couple of months to a yr I will buy. It has to feel right.
You can but with as little as 3.5% down. It is worth trying. Call me anytime at 707-953-4550. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!
kimberly duarte
Purchase One Real Estate
Flag Thu Sep 13, 2012
Kimberly Dua…, , Santa Rosa, CA
Thu Sep 13, 2012
I would be happy to help you. Please contact me a kduarte@purchase-one.com or my office line at707-303-1178. I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in your real estate purchase. Thanks and have a great day!

Kimberly Duarte
Purchase One Real Estate
Terry Bell, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Well, if you change your mind and want to consider buying a condo with that excellent credit, give me a call or drop me an email. Best, Terry Bell, CPS RE 707-292-5712
Kimberly Dua…, , Santa Rosa, CA
Fri Sep 7, 2012
You should buy something instead of renting. If your credit is good and your income as well, this is the best time to purchase and build some equity. I am a realtor that lists many properites for sale and would love to help. For renting we also sometimes have temporary rentals available. Please contact me for more information at 707-953-4550. Have a great day!

Kimberly Duarte
Purchase One Real Estate
Vilay, Renter, Santa Rosa, CA
Thu Sep 6, 2012

Thank you all for taking the time to respond to my question. Unfortunately, I am not seeking to buy or sell a home. I am a renter trying to find a rental. Im not getting any responses. Strange. If there is a number on the listings I would have called but there is none. Just the names of the agents.
Thank You.

Warmly, Vee
Lori Jeltema, Agent, Suffolk, VA
Thu Sep 6, 2012
sometimes, listings are fed by a source other than the listing agent and the contact info may not be correct. try calling them.
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Thu Sep 6, 2012
I am very surprised that Agents are not answering your emails. Try a different approach, just give them a call. I am sure that you can connect with on right away.

Maria Cipollone
http://www.FlaHomeSpecialist.com
Linda Dias, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Thu Sep 6, 2012
Vilay,
I can help you with your question about a property for sale, I would be glad to work with you on finding a home. Please call me at 707-539-8484 or email me at LindaLDias@gmail.com You will get a prompt response.
Linda Dias
Broker
Paradise Realty
4595 Sonoma Hwy.
Santa Rosa, CA
Maybe I posted in the wrong area, but I am a renter not a home buyer or seller. Sorry. I wish I knew if the agents received me message and if I could call, I would have but no contact number shows on the listing. Thanks for takaing the time to respond.
Warmly, Vee
Flag Thu Sep 6, 2012
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Sep 6, 2012
Vilay,
If you are serious about buying or selling a home you need to real Alan;s guidance again.
Pick up the phone and CALL!
Don't use the 'contact' link.
Don't use Trulia email.
Go old school and pick up the phone and call.
If you can't infidelity the right agent to call for a specific property (Trulia does this intentionally) call an agent who is active in the zipcode of your interest.

Real estate pros get from 60 to 350 emails a day. It is a full time job taking care or real and current business. To then come to Trulia and see if any additional mail arrived in the Trulia mailbox simply can not be a high priority knowing most Triulia and Zillow users are data gathers and not ready to make any decisions. Many of the inquires are based on faulty data, homes already sold or real estate that appears but is totally fabricated. I think you get the picture and the prioritization that MUST take place.

So, you always have the option to call and demonstrate you are serious.
Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Sep 6, 2012
If your e-mails are going unanswered consider a call; better yet why not simply work with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information right away....
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Thu Sep 6, 2012
Not every agent carefully monitors their Trulia account. And if you're using the "standard" message (which reads something like... "I found your profile on Trulia..."... well, we get a lot of those... and very often they're from salesmen.

Instead, try writing your own message... "hi... I'm trying to rent a place in Santa Rosa, and I found you on Trulia"... or better yet... skip the e-mail and just CALL the agent...
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Thu Sep 6, 2012
Sorry to her that agents aren't responding to you in a reasonable amount of time. You need to understand that good agents work by appointment and are rarely sitting around waiting to respond to every inquiry, though you certainly should receive a call back or email within 12 hours of making a request and if you don't it reflects poorly on those agents. Perhaps you might want to consider calling someone directly.