How can Merrill House management get away with treating their tenants like crap? Isn't there a Fairfax County government branch that can help

Asked by Al, Falls Church, VA Tue Jun 19, 2012


Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Are Andresen, Agent, Vienna, VA
Tue Jun 19, 2012
Look at… for various Falls Church City recommended agencies that may assist you in resolving your issues.


Are Andresen
Broker, licensed in Virginia
Realtor, ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative

Soldsense 1934 Old Gallows Road Suite 350, Vienna VA 22182
phone (703) 560-3424 | fax (703) 940-0846 | email | web
0 votes
ShirtfreeChu…, Home Owner, Fairfax, VA
Tue Jun 19, 2012
Al, this building is located in the Little City of Falls Church, not Fairfax County. When it comes to treating people properly, in the City of Falls Church, keep your expectations low.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Rentals in Popular Falls Church Neighborhoods

Email me when…

Learn more