How can I get info about rentals of beach cottages/small houses in this area?

Asked by Dreising, Branford, CT Thu Feb 13, 2014

Answers

4
Alicia Gonza…, Agent, Milford, CT
Fri Feb 14, 2014
Hello Dreising,

Please call me at your earliest convenience I would love to give you information about beach cottages and small homes in Milford. 203-907-8963 I look forward to speaking with you :)
Dawn Siedlar…, Agent, Branford, CT
Fri Feb 14, 2014
I live & work right here in Branford; check out my site for rentals http://www.dawnsiedlarz-aponte.com or call me for more details 203-314-7869. Rentals in Branford go very quickly; whether your looking for a weekly or yearly rental contact me for all of your rental needs. Buyer/Renter Representation is always FREE!
Joe Fasone, Agent, Milford, CT
Mon Mar 10, 2014
Call Eric Schuell or Camille of Re/Max in Milford. They are great agents! Let them know that I referred you. A Realtor referring another Realtor is a rare thing. I think that highly of them both. Thanks
Ken D'Ademo, Agent, Milford, CT
Fri Feb 14, 2014
I'd be happy to help you, with that information. Are you looking for long term or a short term rental? Is there a price range you have in mind?