House rentals in Westside School District

Asked by A.G., Palmdale, CA Mon Feb 17, 2014

Preferably zips 93551, 93552 & 93536

Answers

2
Tamara Stoebe, Agent, Lancaster, CA
Mon Feb 17, 2014
EG.....there are homes available for rent in the Westside School District, how much do you want to spend? what size home do you want? I'm happy to assist you in your rental search....just give mea call or email........good luck.
Web Reference:  http://www.TamaraStoebe.com
Thank you for your reply Tamara. Could I have your email address please, as I don't really want to post all my search criteria on here for everyone to see. I will say that we will be looking for a 3+ bed house to rent beginning of May 2014. Zip codes 93551, 93552 & 93536 - we don't know the areas, but have been advised that these are the preferred areas!? Also we like the schools, Esperanza Elem & Quartz Hill Elem. Thank you.
Flag Tue Feb 18, 2014
Rebecca Marv…, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Mon Feb 17, 2014
What is your price range?
Thank you for your reply. Sorry, new to this site and I didn't really want to go into too much detail on here for everyone to see, but I can give you some details. House wanted to 'rent' from May 2014, Minimum 3 bedrooms. If you are able to help with rentals, could I have your email address please and I can advise you of my search criteria. Thank you
Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014