Rentals in Pembroke Pines>Question Details

kgamez, Home Buyer in Pembroke Pines, FL

Hi we are looking for a 3/2 single family home for rent in Pembroke Pines. Preferably west of I-75 on Pines, for no more than 1600. Thank you!

Asked by kgamez, Pembroke Pines, FL Fri May 10, 2013

Answers

9
Hello and thank you for asking!!

I can send you a list of all properties for rent west of Pembroke Pines. That way you can have a clear picture of the market in your area and decide what's more convenient. Just let me know where to sent this list.

Kind Regards,

Consuelo Peniza
954-536-3495
Realtor-Associate
REAL LIVING FSR
Hello;

I can help you to find your rent, contact me I will be more than happy to assist you.

Maricel Zaldumbide, CREO.
Broker, Lic. Real Estate.
Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist.
AllianZe Realty Group.
D. 954 586-7104
E. mrealty08@gmail.com http://www.allianZerealtygroup.com
Please email me at rykema80@hotmail.com with your expected move in date. I will be more than happy to help. I can be reached at 954-663-9013
I have a townhome for rent that fits your criteria. The address is 895 NW 208 Way. Please check it out and see if it is something you might be interested in. Good luck!

Jamie Edwards
Hello , I am looking for 3/2 in Pembroke Pines,FL , safe, convinient location , do you still have any of those townhouses available ? Moving date will be end of this month. No evictions, exellent credit, please let me know husnikkw@aol.com
Nick
Flag Mon Jul 8, 2013
Hello;

Maricel Zaldumbide, CREO.
Broker, Lic. Real Estate.
Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist.
AllianZe Realty Group.
D. 954 586-7104
E. mrealty08@gmail.com
http://www.allianZerealtygroup.com
Hello I see you are interested in renting a 3/2 in Pembroke Pines west. The single family home rentals are starting from 2,000. and above for rent. You may find a condo or attach home similar to a townhome.

Beachfront Realty, Inc
Valerie Gardner, PA
305-588-8141
Good morning! Unfortunately, you may have difficulty finding what you desire. 3/2's west of 75 very seldome fall in that price range, unless it is a townhome. If you are open to that possibility you will be much more successful.

I live in Pembroke Pines, west of 75 myself. If you would like more information and a list of homes currently for rent in that area please feel free to give me a call or text. Good luck!

Kelsey Hirsch, Realtor
954.802.0848
I can help you locate a home for rent, but please keep in mind a home is west miramar for 1600.00 per month is far and few in between as rental rates are going up on single family homes. Homes in gated communities across I-75 rent a little higher than 1600 per month. Please give me a call as I am a miramar/pembroke pines realtor and I also lie in the area andI can email you some listings to view.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Rea;ty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Please send me your contact information via email theignacioteam@gmail.com or call me 954-536-5300.

Gilda Ignacio PA