Hi, we are looking for a 3bedroom-apt which is closed to UCLA (walkable) with a budget around $3500~$4000. One near the south campus is better.

Asked by Unspecified, Los Angeles, CA Mon Feb 4, 2013

Hi, we are looking for a 3 bedrooms-apt which is closed to UCLA (walkable) with a budget around $3500~$4000. We accept a property with only 1 Bathroom. One near the south campus is better. Full-year release accepted.
The Move-in date is flexible from June to September, 2013. If you have any information about it, please let me know.Thanks.

Answers

6
Shannon Chang, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
I suggest you work with an agent you can trust.
Fishing like this will get you many quick responses and no one to watch out for your interest
Jamie Tian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sat Feb 9, 2013

I am a real estate agent and I live in Westwood next to UCLA. I know the area very well and I would be happy to help you find a property.

Please feel free to contact me anytime at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com and I would be happy to send you a list of available properties and set up appointments for you to view them at no cost!

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference:  http://www.JamieTian.com
Ellie Salemn…, , Los Angeles, CA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
If you like I can help you find what you are looking for, I have been living in Westwood area for a long time, so please do not hesitate to contact me.
Elahehsal@yahoo.com
Erika Kita , Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Hello!

I'm very familiar with the UCLA area.

Please call me at (310) 702 7381 or email at erika@erikakita.com. Would be more than happy to help!

Erika
Susan Bo'ur, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Good afternoon,

I would be more than happy to assist you in your search. Please send me an email that I may send you available listings meeting your criteria.

Susan Bo'ur Realtor/Coldwell Banker
Susan@BeverlyHillsLuxuryFlats.com
Lola Sells H…, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
I would be happy to help you with your search, give me a call and I will find the perfect place for you.

Lola Joyner
Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams
818.813.4254