Hi me and my fiance are looking for a home for like a hundred to two hundred a month

Asked by Nichole, Twin Falls, ID Tue May 4, 2010

Answers

4
Connie Herbe…, , Hagerman, ID
Wed Aug 18, 2010
Nichole,

I don't know if you've found a rental in Twin Falls yet, but the best price I see on the list put out by the Twin Falls Board of Realtors is $275 for a studio apartment. Everything else is from $350 and up, mostly up. If you'd like to contact me I'd be happy to provide you with the current rental list. It comes out every Friday.
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Tue May 4, 2010
If you are referring to $100 to $200 a month, your options in rentals may be limited. your best bet is to check with some local agents who specialize in property management to see if anything like that exists in your area. good luck with your search for a rental.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue May 4, 2010
Are you looking to buy or rent--you may wish to ask your question again and be a little more specific, so that your question may be answered accordingly.
Jason Stevens, , Englewood, FL
Tue May 4, 2010
Not sure what you can expect for $100-$200 a month. Did you mean $100-$200 per week?

Jason Stevens, GRI,ABR