Hi, im looking for a single family house either in redwood city, ca, union city or belmont, fremont or hayward, ca 3-4 bedrooms with garage and

Asked by Jo, Fremont, CA Sun Sep 11, 2011

washer and dryer...

Answers

6
Cliff Keith’s answer
Cliff Keith, Agent, San Carlos, CA
Sat Oct 15, 2011
Buying a home no matter where you are located in the world is a process. It's not an event like the Super Bowl. By going to http://wp.me/p1Kaw0-y1 you can read a post on a Full Proof Step by Step Plan For Buying A Home.

There are no strings attached but as always we are looking for great home buyers and sellers in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. So if you like what you read like us on facebook/aboutredwoodcity or join our blog.

Helping home buyers and sellers with their homes since 1976.
Web Reference:  http://www.sfbayhomes.com
Eric J Soder…, , Pleasanton, CA
Sun Sep 11, 2011
Hi Jo,

That is quite a large area. Why don’t you give me some details regarding your needs and wants and I will set you up on a home search that will send you emails as homes hit the market that fit your profile.

Also, have you been preapproved for your loan? This needs to be handled first. My broker is out of Fremont and I have excellent lenders to assist you. I am certified in short sales and foreclosures so we will be able to evaluate at all types of opportunities.

Give me a call and we will get you into your new home.

Eric Soderlund
Realtor, GRI, SRES, SFR
Steven Anthony Realty
925-337-1897
Eric J Soder…, , Pleasanton, CA
Sun Sep 11, 2011
Hi Jo,

Eric Soderlund
Realtor, GRI, SRES, SFR
Steven Anthony Realty
925-337-1897
John Raleigh, , Emerald Hills, CA
Sun Sep 11, 2011
I can find you one. Call or email me if you'd like to work with me.
Michael Chal…, Agent, San Mateo, CA
Sun Sep 11, 2011
I have a 4 bedroom for rent in Foster City. It will ready to view in a week. Please call me at 650.465.9036 if you are interested. It is remodeled, on a large lot, 2 car garage, RV parking, and facing Boothbay Park.

Regards

Michael Chalhoub
Dolphin Real Estate, Dre 01721189
650.465.9036
Marcy Moyer, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Sun Sep 11, 2011
You can also put this on housing wanted on craigslist. That is a bigger site for homeowners to list rentals.

Best of luck!
Marcy Moyer
DRE 01191194
Web Reference:  http://www.marcymoyer.com