Hi all, I am looking for a 2 or 3bedroom rental within 5miles or less of the medical center area. The catch is I prefer a 6month lease if possible.

Asked by Ywota, San Antonio, TX Sun Jan 27, 2013

Hi all,
I am looking for a 2 or 3bedroom rental within 5miles or less of the medical center area. The catch is I prefer a 6month lease if possible

I have not found apartment locators to be helpful because all they do is send me listings of apts I've already seen :(
If an Apt, I really really prefer a 1st floor unit (for health reasons) at least 1000sq ft
Or a townhome/townhouse.
My budget is in the $1300 range.
The unit/home has to be updated (similar to the style of villas at medical center apartments)
Alternatively, I don't mind renting a regular house with the above characteristics....

Are my wants reasonable?

Thanks!

Answers

4
Ramiro Burr, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Fri Feb 1, 2013

We have a 990 SF 3 bdrm, 1 bath duplex apartment 2 blocks from Fredericksberg at Vance Jackson.

2202 Lee Hall, SA 78201
Rent is $690, includes hardwood floors, window units, big back yard completely fenced and divided for privacy, 1-car garage that is lockable for storage, fridge/stove, separate laundry room, mature trees plenty of shade, lots of window views.
Backyard across from Whittier Middle School soccer/running fields, walking tracks, etc.

Available March 1, 2013.

Contact if you need more details.

Ramiro Burr
comfortproperties@gmail.com
210-822-6089
Ywota, Renter, San Antonio, TX
Wed Jan 30, 2013
How do I update my question???

I wanted to add that I'll consider 12months leases as well!

Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Is there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

Prices are down
Interest rates are WAY DOWN
Sellers are willing to wheel and deal

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
. http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Jose Novelo, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Problem is the six month lease, but we can try to find you one, let me know if you want my services.
Jose L. Novelo