Hi! My roommates and I are looking to rent a 3bd/2ba house around UCI. We were wondering if we could be guided to the best options? Thank You!

Asked by Thalia C., Irvine, CA Sun Jul 14, 2013

Our budget is $2300 and our ultimate max is $2600. Any listings in between or below would be great! We are looking for a fairly good size master bedroom since it would be shared! We also have 4 cars and no pets!! We were looking to move in sometime in September!

Answers

5
Adan Mendoza’s answer
Adan Mendoza, Agent, Costa Mesa, CA
Wed Jul 17, 2013
There are 35 leases on the MLS in a 2.5 mi radius from UCI, they range from 2350-8000/mo. I would check with a local realtor who can look at the MLS and show you property and also check apartment buildings and websites, also craigslist.org. You need to start getting serious by early August, the rental market in Orange County is very hot just like the residential sales market (especially in college cities like Orange and Irvine), the sooner you can get a commitment the better.
Let me know if you need any help
Adan
Sean Neuberg…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Hi Thalia,

There's a couple properties that might work for you. Please send me an email and I will get you the list of available options.

Sean Neuberger
Realty One Group
(414) 530-7750
Sean.neuberger@gmail.com
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Hi Thalia

It's good you are starting to looking now for a place. I can send you the applications for leasing. So you and your roommates have been leasing already? I do have a couple of quetions for you.
I can give you a lit if items you will need to have ready for when you find a place

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realror
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Severcan Nam…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Hi Thalia,
I can find you a 3 br /2 ba home close to UCI.
Please feel free to call me at (949)690-2174
Severcan Naman , Realtor
Tarbell Realtors, Irvine
severcan4homes@gmail.com
Robin Fenchel, Agent, Irvine, CA
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Hi Thalia,
I have a 3 bedroom, 3 bath with a 2-car attached garage in the neighborhood of Cambridge Court. It's fully furnished, however. If you are interested, please contact us at Robin@Robin4Homes.com