Hi. My husband and I are looking to rent a home in Vacaville. We are looking to go thru owner instead of an agency. The highest we can go is 1400

Asked by Sandiedm, Sacramento, CA Tue Aug 20, 2013

Answers

1
Ed Rapisarda…, Agent, Vacaville, CA
Tue Sep 3, 2013
There are many rental agencies in Vacaville. If you would like I can set you up on the local MLS listing service. This site not only lists current homes for sale but also homes for rent as well. You can email me your contact info to propertyfox@aol.com. Agents don't get commission for this but I am more than happy to help. Also if you are military, you can check out AHRN.com. I list my rentals their as well.
Thank you so much for your reply. We are not sure how hard it is go thru rental agencies. We currently live at the river oaks apts. we pay way to much for one bedroom and would love to rent a house. Our credit is not that good due to divorce and so on. That's the only reason we were hoping to go thru an owner. Do u have any suggestions? Thank you so much Anything will be helpful
Flag Tue Sep 3, 2013