Hi, My husband and I are leasing a home in SW Cape and our lease is up as of 11/30/12.

Asked by Chris, Cape Coral, FL Sat Sep 15, 2012

We are looking for a home to lease for 2-3 yrs and possibly with a option to buy. We are looking for a home 3-4 BR, 2.5 baths, pool on the canal around 1,800 -2,000 sq. ft. with as much tile as possible.This is currently what we are leasing now. The house can be in NW, SW and open to other areas here in the Cape. Our budget is $1500-$1600. Thank you

Answers

5
j, Other Pro, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Oct 12, 2012
I have house for rent in SW Cape Coral skyline blvd/ SW 10th St .4 bdrm 2 baths, 2 car garage.built 2006.On fresh water canal. Call 1-718-357-5753 ask for John or Mary Ann.Owners.
Hi, my husband called and spoke with John and the house is beautiful, we really need a pool. We really like that area we looked at another home there and the owner has the house furnished and unfortunately we have a house full of furniture. If you have or come across and homes 3/2, Den with a pool, please let us know. Thank you Chris Walsh
Flag Sat Oct 13, 2012
Ken Beyea, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Oct 15, 2012
Hi Chris,

Are you still in the market for a Lease to buy or option to buy? I just wanted to make sure that you do understand the risks involved sometimes..

Have you thought about purchasing now or are you wanting to see what happens to the upcoming market?

If you have questions or concerns let me know

kbeyea@advantarealty.com

http://kbeyea.advantarealty.com
Kurt Gearing, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sun Sep 16, 2012
Greetings, I am seeing 2 homes currently available. Both are in SE Cape. One of the homes is a 4/2 and another is 3/3(has a half bath). We would be glad to show them to you. Like Lorie Jubb said rentals go quickly.
Web Reference:  http://gearingupteam.com
Kate Painkin, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Sep 16, 2012
Chris, I may be able to help you out here. I am currently working with a buyer that's looking to purchase a property just like you are looking for as a rental. Give me a call or email me so we can chat further.

Kate Painkin
RE/MAX Realty Team
239-443-1050
kateandjerry2006@yahoo.com
Hi Kate, we found a house and it is listed for rent with Century 21. We drove by the address at 523 NW 33rd Ave and there is a sign for rent with Century 21 and Nancy Turner is the agent. I saw the house last week on Trulia and I fell in love with it. The home has everything that we want. Now, it is no longer listed on Trulia so I am very confused. Our home number is 239-673-9193 if you have any information, my left Nancy Turner a message on the number given on the sign. Thank you, Chris & Tammy Walsh.
Flag Tue Sep 18, 2012
Lorie Jubb, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Right now there are not any houses on the market that are on a canal and meet the rest of your criteria in your budget, however there is 6 houses in SW Cape with a pool, two have 4 bedrooms 2 baths and four with 3 beds 2 baths all are 1800 sq feet plus, if you send me your email address I will email them to you. Rentals go fast!!
Hi, Lori, our email is tammie4863@gmail.com. I appreciate your help. Thank you, Tammy & Chris Walsh
Flag Mon Sep 17, 2012