Hi I'm looking for an agent who can work with me to find an apt less then $1400 w. a person w. poor credit. I'm willing to pay 6mos to 1yr in advance

Asked by Qtluv4lyf, Tue Feb 11, 2014

Answers

9
Michael C Gr…, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Apr 10, 2014
Hi my name is Michael Gregory from citihabitats. I would be interested in showing you apartments this Sunday. Shoot me an email at mgregory@citihabitats.com or give me a call 347-306-2005.
hjbright111, Both Buyer And Seller, Knoxville, TN
Thu Feb 13, 2014
I am currently developing a project in the state of Tennessee in the mountains near Gatlinburg resort town, State has no income tax many many large corp. close by. A balanced budget, no crime to speak of. Beautifull mountain streams lakes and rivers. Friendly people from all over the world settling.get virtual MANSON with a pool and acre+ for little more than 1400
Nardeen Bill…, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Feb 12, 2014
Doable. Send me an email at nardeen@rapartnersny.com
Reuben Corde…, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Feb 12, 2014

Some landlords will be willing to work with you if you give an extra month of security deposit. If you are willing to pay a year in advance that should work as well. Just keep in mind that each individual landlord or management company has a different approval criteria that they follow. Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions. I specialize north of 96 street, in Manhattan, that is the market I am an expert in.
Yvonne Phelan, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Feb 12, 2014
The USA is a big country, maybe I missed it but in what specfic areas?
Tom, the post is for Harlem rentals.
Flag Wed Feb 12, 2014
Delia Torres, , New York, NY
Tue Feb 11, 2014
You can email me directly at pdelia@magnumres.com. I will be more than happy to assist you. What area of the city were you looking to move to?
Diana Vasquez, Agent, Hoboken, NJ
Tue Feb 11, 2014
Hello it can definetely be done. Please email me at diana@nyishome.com
With your desired location and time frame.
Tarrick Stew…, , New York, NY
Tue Feb 11, 2014
Email me, Tarrick Tstewart@teamgotham.com
Bill, , New York, NY
Tue Feb 11, 2014
Bill Hanley
(917)412-6248
bhanley@citihabitats.com