Hi. I'm looking for a minimum of 3 bdrm/2 bath home in the Avon School District. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks!

Asked by allison5975, Punta Gorda, FL Mon Apr 30, 2012

Answers

6
Darrell Frye, Other Pro, Greenwood, IN
Sun Mar 10, 2013
Hi Allison,

I work for Fischer Homes and we are the number #1 Custom Home builder here in Indy. We currently have two communities in the Avon, In area. Call or text me to learn more about what we have available. 317-379-1842

Darrell Frye
Lawless Team, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Allison,

That narrows it down to 2 properties. The market is tight. Let me know if you want me to send these to you.
allison5975, Renter, Punta Gorda, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
I am looking for a 3 bdrm minimum and a maximum of $1250 per month. Thanks
Lawless Team, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Yes Allison there are some rentals out in the Avon area. The market is tight on rentals. There are not alot of them. The good schools are a driving force as well as nice area of Indpls. Let me know how much you want to spend and I will send you some of the listings.
Shannon Thom…, Agent, Avon, IN
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Hi Allison, Thanks for you inquiry about rentals in this area. I don't do rentals but I can send you some via emails that are listed. I can then refer you to the listing agents of those rentals. Just let me know what your wanting to spend, house, condo or etc.
Thank you for your quick response. I am looking to spend a maximum of $1250. I prefer a single family home, but I'm open to other options. My email address is allison118@gmail.com. My name is Allison Hemrick. Thanks again.
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012
Julie Jones, Agent, Avon, IN
Mon Apr 30, 2012
What price range are you looking in? And what type of loan are you working with? Please feel free to call me at 317-414-2099. I'm with F.C. Tucker, Avon
Thank you for your quick response. I am looking to rent and spend a maximum of $1250. I prefer a single family home, but I'm open to other options. My email address is allison118@gmail.com. My name is Allison Hemrick. Thanks again.
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012