Hi, I'm getting ready to rent my property on Carpernter Glenn Dr. Cary, 27519. Please contact me at fatih_e@yahoo.com if any agents here doing a

Asked by Constantine, Cary, NC Thu May 29, 2014

renta looking for a rental property management to rent my townhome.

Answers

2
Gail Ferri Properties’ answer
Gail Ferri P…, Agent, Cary, NC
Wed Jun 4, 2014
Constantine,
If you just need an agent to rent your house, then most agents in the area would be happy to do that for you. If you have it listed on MLS, you will need to pay the agent whose client signs a lease, a commission, usually about 10% of the first month's rent.

If you need a company to maintain the home and collect rent while are away, then you need a property management company. One of the best in the area is Block and Associates, though there are many smaller companies as well.

Hope this helps.

Gail Ferri
Fonville Morisey Realty
Gail Ferri P…, Agent, Cary, NC
Wed Jun 4, 2014
Constantine,

Hope this helps.

Gail Ferri
Fonville Morisey Realty