Hi- I'm Kim & I need to find a rental home for my 2sons(Marina High)&parents-4 bd./at least 2 bath one story that takes dog in

Asked by Kimsccottage, Huntington Beach, CA Sun Mar 4, 2012

huntington beach Thanks

Answers

8
Suzanne Smith, , Huntington Beach, CA
Wed Apr 18, 2012
Hi I have a wonderful home right around the corner from Marina that is pet friendly 4 bedroom with washer dryer and gardener included $2650.
If you are stil looking
Scott Bourqu…, , Huntington Beach, CA
Wed Mar 7, 2012
Kim,

There is a home in the harbor for rent buy the homeowner, not MLS listed that is pretty nice. It has a pool and is on Davenport Island. Rent is $3750 a month. There is also another waterfront listed by the homeowner for $5000 a month on another island.

If you are renting for the short term, renting one of these might be a good idea. If you are looking for a place to live for more that two or three years, buying might be a better option as a couple of other agents mentioned.

I saw these homes out looking at other houses, and that is how I know about them and not on the MLS.

Most homeowners who rent out houses don't MLS list their homes, and now a few agents aren't listing homes on the MLS. Even though I can't get a commission on these homes, if you post your budget and I see something, I'll post it for you.

Good Luck,
Scott
Bob Mellema, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sun Mar 4, 2012
Kim,
I have a rental coming up in a month or so. 3br 2 ba. Less than a mile from Marina. Dogs OK. Has covered porch and 2 car garage. Rent amount not established.
Call me. Bob Mellema- Omega Realty 714 893 2800.
Sun Mar 4, 2012
Kim,
Raymond & St…, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sun Mar 4, 2012
Help is only a phone call away! We have a free home-finder system that allows you to search the MLS without an agent. We also have a more advanced system that allows us to automatically send you rental property listing as they hit the market or as prices are lowered etc... FYI, Realty One Group's Huntington Beach office currently has over 100 local agents, so we hear about many rental properties before they hit the MLS. We do have one client who is currently getting their home ready to rent, but I don't know yet the price or if they will accept animals. If we decide to work together, I will send out an e-mail request to our many friends in the business to see if they know of any rental properties being prepared too. I would be happy to sit down with you and go over your specific needs and requirements for a rental property. If you want to make an appointment, just give me a call. Best regards, Raymond
Web Reference:  http://surfcitykahuna.com
Jeremy Lehman, Agent, Garden Grove, CA
Sun Mar 4, 2012
Inventory in the MLS is limited right now. You might want to look here on Trulia as well as Craigslist and Rent.com, because many landlords are trying to save money and list their own homes. Be careful for scammers on Craigslist. If it seems too good to be true, it's most likely a scam. Feel free to ask us to confirm owner info and make sure they still own the property.

Good luck...
Hope Lynn Wi…, Agent, huntington beach, CA
Sun Mar 4, 2012
Hi. Kim, I'm Hope with First Team in Huntington Beach - Have you ever been qualified lately for a loan - sometimes it can be cheaper to own rather than renting. Great Values in 92649 area code - want more info at no olibligation to you - call me 714 964 5806
Cyndi Mino, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sun Mar 4, 2012
Hi, Kim

There is only 1 single story, 4 bed, 2 bath home in the Marina School district in the MLS as of today, priced at $2700 and it will allow pets. Email me at cyndimino@gmail.com and I will send the full listing to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.cyndimino.com