Nafisa, Renter in New York

Hi, I am searching for a one bedroom apt./condo./townhouse in Throggs Neck.

Asked by Nafisa, New York Tue Sep 27, 2011

Preferably with a beach front view. Are there any available? I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Answers

19
Contact local realty offices for available rentals; also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 27, 2011
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Call our office today we have several apartments! We cater to all clients, whether it be cash clients or programs, we are here to assist you! Give us a call at 347-326-6276 or 347-326-6276!
Nafisa,

1 Bedroom water front will be hard, I only have (3) bedrooms. Call our office at 347-202-4965, we have a huge rental department and we have rental listings all over the Bronx. Our rental specialists are highly trained and ready 7 days a week.

Beware of Fraudulent ads and scams. Work with a professional for the best and highest quality of service.

Call today to help end your Search!

Millie Valentin
Sales Specialist and Marketing Coordinator
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
http://www.ExitRealtySearch.com
Web Reference: http://throgsneckhomes.com
Hi, Are you looking to buy or rent?
Nafisa,

I have a perfect rental for you in Throgs Neck, Bronx NY 10465. Please call me direct so we can talk in detail. These apartment rentals go fast!!!

We have a wide range of rentals coming up for July and August!

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
/www.ExitRealtySearch.com
Good Afternoon,

We specialize in providing the best for all out clientele. We will be glad to assist you with all your real estate needs. Please feel free to contact the office at 718-515-3400. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Mildred Valentin ( Millie), Agent, Throgs Neck - Edgewater Park, Bronx, NY

Call our main number at 347-202-4965, we have a varietyof inventory in the Bronx. We can help you end your SEARCH Today!

Millie Valentin
Rental Specialist

EXIT REALTY SEARCH
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Direct: 646-957-4648
Web Reference: http://millievalentin.com
Good Afternoon,

We are here to assist you with all your real estate needs. Please give our office a call at 718--515-3400 to speak to one of our agents.
Nafisa,

There's a few in the Throgs Neck area. Are you looking to purchase I can help? I work all of Throggs Neck and the Bronx. Call me today so we can set up an appointment ASAP!

Daniel Hernandez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Nafisa,

There several homes in Throggs Neck with waterviews or even private Beaches. Please contact me at 646-957-4648. I'm a local Realtor in this area and would like to speak to you in detail about your apt/condo/townhouse search.

Best of Luck,

Millie Valentin
Certified Buyer Representative
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
email: exitwithmillie@gmail.com
http://www.ExitRealtySearch.com
I have one that is ideal for one person and has waterview. It's on border of Country Club and Throgs Neck. I can be reached at 917-566-4741.
Angela Esposito
Associate Broker
Nafisa,

I have been working in the Throgs Neck area for a very long time now. Please give me a call at 718-829-3900. Me or one of my associates would be more than willing to help you with your Home Search.

Richie Rodriguez
EXIT REALTY SEARCH
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Off: 718-829-3900
email:rrodriguez@brodtax.com
Contact a local realtor in these areas.
We have one bedrooms apartment in Riverdale, NY 10471. Please contact our office DIGITAL REAL ESTATE CORP OF KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY NYC GROUP. @ 718-292-9819.
Hello, I am Mr Jenkins of remax results we are located at 3717 E Tremont ave bronx ny in the hart of throgs neck . i can be reached at office 1 718-467-3629 or my cell 347+685-8042 we can help. we dont make promises but we garruntee Results !!
I'm looking to spend 1,000-1,300 per month.
Hi, They are hard to come by and pricey. What is the most you are looking to spend?

Chris
Hi: I can definitely help you find something in that neighborhood. Please contact me at my office regarding your search. Thanks. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty, 914-273-9688. BTW, we're looking for more agents & offer a 70% commission split with no fees. If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $1,000 each for your agent recruits.