Hi! I am relocating to Delaware in May 2011 and am in need of a place to rent.

Asked by Abrat493, Smyrna, DE Mon Feb 14, 2011

Hi ! I am relocating to Delaware in May 2011. I am currently looking to rent a house around Smyrna, DE.
I prefer to rent a house that is not attached, no apartments or townhouses. 2 bedrooms and 1 bath would be ideal, a yard and a driveway to park 2 cars. I have been browsing Zillow and Trulia to find some options. I'm looking for advice/ help on finding the right rental. Price range would be under $950/ month.

Answers

1
Peggy Cippar…, Agent, Christiana, DE
Tue Feb 15, 2011
Hi! I'd be happy to help you find a rental in Smyrna, I live in Smyrna as well. It may be a little soon now, but if you have an email, I will be able to send you rentals that are available now, just so you get an idea of what's available. I can also check the local papers to see if there is anything there that meets what you're looking for and I'd be happy to email those to you as well. You would have to call about them, but I'd be happy to provide the information for you. Just let me know what you'd like me to do, I'm happy to help! Thanks!
Peggy Cipparone, Buyer Consultant
Debbie Stiles Phipps Team
pcipparone@kw.com