Hi, I am planning to move to Buffalo by June.Would you please let me which area is the best; safe, quite, and close to shopping and activities.SAM

Asked by mray3434, Buffalo, NY Sat Mar 16, 2013

Answers

4
Dan Woods, Agent, Williamsville, NY
Sat May 25, 2013
Hello Sam,

As some of the other agents indicated there are number of great locations in the area. It is difficult to point out just one without some additional details such as proximity to work, etc. If your going to be here for a good period of time you may consider renting until you get a good feel for the area. I would be happy to help you coordinate and simplify your transition. If your interested please don't hesitate to let me know.
Christian Vo…, Agent, Williamsville, NY
Tue Apr 30, 2013
There are a number of wonderful areas in Western New York. You'll find most of the suburban areas will meet the requirements you have listed above. Some of the larger, more well known areas include Amherst, Clarence, Lancaster, Orchard Park, and East Aurora.
If you would like more information about any of them or are interested in hearing about the available housing inventory, please let me know. I'd be happy to help.
Call me anytime at 716-345-5251.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Hi, You can visit http://www.HomeFair.com and click on the city reports section for in-depth crime stats and area demographics. They also have a great side by side zip code comparison feature as well.

Chris
jessepeffer, Home Seller, Clarence, NY
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Clarence & Williamsville are geat surban towns just outside of Buffalo. Both have quite neighborhoods, but close to shopping. Clarence has the lower taxes of the two towns.