Rentals in 77479>Question Details

Linclequeen, Renter in Sugar Land, TX

Hi I am looking to rent a furnished house closed to Kindred hospital in Sugarland texas from August 3 to August 27. Can someone help. Thx

Asked by Linclequeen, Sugar Land, TX Thu Aug 1, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 77479

Help the community by answering this question:


Realistically speaking, I think your best alternative would be a furnished apartment or an extended stay hotel since you don't plan on staying there very long. In our market, most landlords of rental homes will require a minimum of one year lease. Short term leases for rental homes are usually 6 months.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 1, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer