Hi, I am looking for a studio or small apartment to rent ASAP

Asked by Maggie, Houston, TX Tue Mar 26, 2013

1 person

Answers

3
Persis Behra…, Agent, Cinco Ranch, TX
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Maggie, if you are still looking, please let me know what part of town you have a preference for, what your budget is, if you have pets, and if you have a clean rental and credit history, so I can send you specific information on the apartment that meets your needs.
Persis

Persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747
Maggie, have you found anything yet? Sorry, I was out of town and am back now and checked to see availability. Found a good handful of them in the vicinity. I need to know if Kirkwood, etc are too far for you or if you are okay with that. Please call or email to let me know, and I can check on the definite availability for your May move-in.
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
Hi, I just need a small studio or apartment to rent. Between Katy Fwy & Memorial Dr. ASAP of effective May 1st. Range $500-$600 or less. Please help me. Thank you!
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2013
Carolyn Wolfe, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Mar 27, 2013
If you are looking in zipcode 77079, there are condos starting at $900 per month on up to $2000+
Check out my website and send me an e-mail. I will be happy to forward the search I just pulled.
Hi, I just need a small studio or apartment to rent. Between Katy Fwy & Memorial Dr. ASAP of effective May 1st. I have no pets. Range $500-$600 or less. Thank you!
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2013
Bassma Taljeh, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Mar 26, 2013
I will need some more information. Please give me a call at 7134438720.
I just need a small studio or apartment to rent. Between Katy Fwy & Memorial Dr. ASAP of effective May 1st. Range $500-$600 or less. Thank you!
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2013