Hi. I am looking for a 2bd/2ba apt/condo/townhome within the range of $800-$1000.

Asked by Kenysha, Orlando, FL Wed Apr 24, 2013

Acceptable locations in order or preference include: Metrowest, College Park, Downtown, Maitland, Winter Park, or Winter Springs. The more square footage, the more we would be willing to pay. Please let me know if there is anything available.

Answers

5
Alysa.Leve, Home Buyer, Kissimmee, FL
Thu May 9, 2013
I have a 2/2 in the south end of Orlando in a gated community within 2 mins of the 417 highway and a few more mins from 528 so it is easy access. I should be looking to rent it after October. It is furnished and will rent for about $1000.
Carl Head, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Hi Kenysha,

Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com. I’ll be glad to set up a search for you of homes currently listed for rent in these areas, and you’ll be automatically notified if something matching is newly listed.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
407-608-6900 (office)
Lorena Correa, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Have you considered buying? With today's rates your mortgage payment would be less than your rent and you'll be paying for something that is yours.

Wells Fargo is offering a program called Neighborhood Lift. With this program you log in to wells fargo or go to the bank and get pre-qualified. Once you are pre-qualified, you take an 8 hr. class and Wells Fargo will can qualify you for up to $25,000 that you can use to assist you towards your down payment, closing cost or however you may see fit.

If you would like more information I'll be happy to forward you the Neighborhood Lift Step-by-Step Approach. A lot of people do not know about this assistance and end up renting, paying someone else's mortgage!

Do not hesitate to contact me, I am very experienced in the Orlando area and I can help you through the process.

Lorena Correa
Email: lorenacorrearealtor@gmail.com
Web: http://lorenacorrea.yourkwagent.com
Vincent Paige…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Kenysha,

Try metrowest, wintersprings, downtown is going to be $1,000 + with less square footage.

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road  |  Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 |  Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail: vince@thepremiumproperties.com
Vincent Paige…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Kenysha,

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
E-mail: vince@thepremiumproperties.com