Alex R. Fors…, Renter in Norfolk, VA

Hi, I am in the navy, and currently deployed, and am looking for a 3 bedroom apartment or townhouse in Ghent. Any suggestions?

Asked by Alex R. Forster, Norfolk, VA Sun Jun 5, 2011

Answers

2
Quinninc, Home Buyer, Norfolk, VA
Fri Jan 23, 2015
Try 723D Westover Ave, Norfolk, VA 23507. Navy Captain used to live there before he made Admiral. 3 Bedrooms and 2 full baths. Reasonable price. Perfect location. It's in the heart of Ghent - fantastic location. Walk to restaurants, Starbucks, bars, shops, movie theater, etc. Nancy Chandler Real Estate has the listing.
Adam Schuman, Renter, DNC, Norfolk, VA
Sat Jun 25, 2011
Hey Alex,

Also in the Navy, and deployed as well. I live in an AMAZING 3 br 3.5 bath townhouse in a VERY nice part of Ghent. My 3rd roommate just PCSed to Newport so my other roommate and I are going to be moving in August because we don't need such a big house. It's three stories, gourmet kitchen, mud room, plenty of free private/street parking, in a community with a pool/tennis court that's free to your use.

When are you looking to move?