Hey I need help! I have to move to Miami by September. I'm working in downtown Miami. I need a month to month rental for 9 months. I'm relocating.

Asked by Latoya Coleman, Miami, FL Sun Aug 11, 2013

I would like to be close to the Metro Rail and I'm looking for a 2 bedroom. PLEASE HELP.

Answers

11
Magaly Herre…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Hi Latoya,

How exciting to be able to explore our beautiful city!
I love Miami and love living here, have lived in that area for 10 years watching our gorgeous skyline being built.

You can move either to the Brickell area as the Metro runs through there and also in
the Biscayne corridor as it has the metro mover.

There is so much going on in that area....its very exciting.

Please let me know if I can help you in any way.
It would be my pleasure.

Warm Regards,

Magaly
Sima Kohen, Agent, sunny isles beach, FL
Wed Aug 14, 2013
I am not only selling/buying and helping clients to find the best rental on Sunny Isles, I am also proud resident in Sunny Isles. I am available with short notice and very knowledgable in the area as I live with my family of four my self. Contact me with your request so that I am able to get you the best rental property for your need, I speak English, Spanish , French and Turkish

Sima Kohen
786 252 3816
http://buyingsellingmiami.com

sima@sternbloom.com
simakohen@buyingsellingmiami.com
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Tue Aug 13, 2013
There are some buildings that allow monthly rentals, although most stipulate a yearly lease.
Sometimes, agents or landlords do advertise weekly rentals as well.
You got to make sure that weekly rentals or month to month rentals are allowed by the condominium though (may not be allowed). How to make sure? You can call the condo association or have your agent verify this for you.

Most landlords prefer yearly leases. The annual leases are also cheaper than seasonal or short term rentals (which month to month is a short term).

However, you could definitely find what you are looking for - subject to your budget decision.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Michelle Den…, , Miami, FL
Tue Aug 13, 2013
I have a furnished unit in the center of downtown that is for rent for $1900 per month. It's a two story condo. You can contact me if interested.
786-255-0290
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Aug 12, 2013
Hello Latoya, you forgot to mention budget. Personally, I handle most rentals in a yearly basis per Landlords request as do most other Realtors. There may be special situations, please email me to find out if I can assist you.
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Did Trulia's "Rent" tab above not provide enough inventory to browse?
Jessica Boud…, Other Pro, Miami, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
I know the perfect buildings!

There are a few with furnished units that can be rented from 1-12 months as needed.

Please feel free to call me.

Jessica Boudreaux
Douglas Elliman
305-761-7964
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Brickell Area. Call 305 519-3199
Maria Imbren…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
I'm more than happy to help You, callme 24/7 to 786-897-3153,
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Ann is definitely right. You are much better off renting for a full year than month to month in Miami. For example when 2BR per month on annual basis can cost you $1,600-2,000/month depending on location, short term rental can be as high as $3,000-4,000/month.
Please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com so we can work out the best solution for you.

thanks and regards
Meg Sahdala
Vivienda Realty
305.877.2880
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Latoya, be careful, by the time you pay the extra for month to month rental, if you stay 9 months, you may pay more than the 2 month penalty most landlords impose for early termination of the lease.