Help finding a single family home in East Raleigh to Wilson

Asked by Erin E., Lexington, KY Wed Oct 13, 2010

Possibly relocating to Raleigh/Wilson very soon. Desire a single family home - NO apartment complexes. If anyone can help, please give me your name and contact info! Thanks so much!

Answers

5
Rayssa’s answer
Rayssa, , Angier, NC
Wed Oct 13, 2010
Please feel free to browse my website to view Free Forclosures in the area. Why rent when you can buy? Contact me to see how you could become a homeowner at 919-223-5012 or email rjoseph@rayssatherealtor.com.
Drew Ludlow, Agent, Apex, NC
Wed Oct 13, 2010
Hi Erin,

Interestingly enough... I am from Lexington too - lived in Stonewall Estates off Clays Mill. My wife is from the Lexington/Winchester area. We are both die hard UK fans!

You are going to love it down this way. I lived in Raleigh for many years and now currently I am located right outside of Raleigh.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Just click on my web address below.

Kind Regards,
Drew
Web Reference:  http://www.drewludlow.com
Sheri Moritz, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Wed Oct 13, 2010
Are you looking to rent or purchase? Many agents specialize in one or the other and you will find your best assistance with the type that specializes in your type of transaction
Web Reference:  http://Homesbyrealliving.com
Karen Foster, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Wed Oct 13, 2010
I am a motivated Realtor who is very excited to meet your real estate needs. There are a number of available homes on the market right now in your desired area. If you haven't already been pre-qualified, I would highly recommend you get pre-qualified from one of our preferred lenders as they specialize in all types of credit. We can arrange a time to meet in person at our office to search properties or I can do that for you and e-mail them to you. Thank you in advance for giving me the opportunity to help you make one of the most important decisions in your life!
Karen G. Foster
Realtor, Broker
Direct:919-673-9696
Email: k.foster@kw.com
Katie Single…, , Raleigh, NC
Wed Oct 13, 2010
I would love to help!

Katie

Katiehourigan@kw.com