Hello wer'e looking to move asap! but we need a realtor that takes one shot deals. I am employed, have a1 mnth old and an 8 yr old. looking: bx,qns,bk

Asked by Maribel Colon, Bronx, NY Sun Oct 6, 2013

Answers

8
Ivan Cardona, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Oct 10, 2013
I have several one and two bedroom listings on Staten Island. Units are both close to express buses to Manhattan and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal.

Please call or email me with questions.

Regards

Ivan Cardona
Manhattan Rental Apartments at
DOUGLAS ELLIMAN REAL ESTATE
212-983-7290
ivan@manhattanrentalapartments.com
ivan.cardona@elliman.com
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Please call me at 212-714-1027 to make an appointment to meet with me. My name is Dennis. Thank you and good luck.
Joseph Hasti…, Agent, Bayside, NY
Sun Oct 6, 2013
Most of us don't handle this type of situation. I was unaware of it as well until I read the response below explaining it. Yes, we've all seen this post before. It's just that many of us have no experience in this specific type of deal. Section 8 seems like a different program after reading the explaination provided.

I do work the Queens market. I will say since you are looking for a 2 bedroom flat for $1200 a month, you will find that rough going as that amount is slightly lower than many one bedroom flats. I certainly wish you all the best and if Yulia can supply a broker familiar with this type of situation, you should contact her for help. As you are blessed, I hope you can find something God willing. Good luck.
Janet Nation,…, Agent, Baldwin, NY
Sun Oct 6, 2013
So how many times has the question been asked by the poster; wasn't an answer provided?
Yulia Vargas, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Oct 6, 2013
Blessed_m, I'm glad I was able to help with clarifications on the program! It makes it easier when you don't need to explain it in every post! :)) I don't do rentals myself but know some very experienced agents who get the job done fast. Let me know if you need help :)

Yulia
Janet Nation,…, Agent, Baldwin, NY
Sun Oct 6, 2013
You haven't provided much information, are you looking to purchase or rent? " One shot deals" is not a terminology that real estate professionals use, what do you mean?
Good luck with everything.
Flag Sun Oct 6, 2013
I am looking to rent. "One Shot" is an Emergency Assistance program. See: http://www.nyc.gov/html/hra/html/services/cash.shtml
"New York City residents may apply for a one-time emergency grant, also called a "One Shot", when an unforeseen circumstance prevents the applicant from meeting an expense. An applicant must meet eligibility guidelines and is subject to investigative review of the application. Emergency grant applicants may obtain rental assistance in cases of impending evictions, assistance with home energy and utility bills, disaster assistance including moving expenses, and the purchase of personal items for health and safety. "
Flag Sun Oct 6, 2013
Jamie Bravo, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Oct 6, 2013

I responded to your previous question. I can help you. Please call me with the details of what area in Manhattan you are looking to move to, the size apartment and budget. I would appreciate the opportunity of working with you.

I can be reached via e-mail at jbravo@bondnewyork.com or telephone office 646-666-2225 or cell 305-484-4972.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
We're actually looking for a 2br in Brooklyn, or Queens. $1200/mnth Would you be able to assist with apts outside of Manhattan?
Flag Sun Oct 6, 2013
Eric Rohe, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Oct 6, 2013
Hi there! What exactly do you mean by 1 shot deals? Feel free to contact me as I would be happy to help.

Eric Rohe
Citi Habitats
201-328-2758
Erohe@citihabitats.com