Hello we are a family of 5 and looking to rent a house in East Chula Vista at a price no more than $2300 for a 4b house. and Garage no townhome.

Asked by Chapis_luna, Chula Vista, CA Wed Feb 15, 2012

Thank you in advance
Berenice

Answers

5
Allison Gayn…, Other Pro, Chula Vista, CA
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Just looked at the comps on the MLS for any detached home in 91913, 14, 15 with an attached garage. There is presently nothing available. And, rarely is anything under $2500. There was one that rented for $2300 -- in 6 days.

I suggest you contact a local property management company. Also, Craigslist is fine, but be aware that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. Never send anyone your social security number, money by wire or Western Union or any other personal information without meeting them in person. It is better to have a realtor or property manager show you a home, where possible.

You will likely have to increase your budget and/or consider town homes and condos. There are many wonderful attached homes with garages. They tend to command lower rents and are often lower maintenance.

If you would like me to send you comps, I can do that. I don't show rental homes, but I may have someone in my office who will work with you. Just contact me through Trulia.

Good luck to you and your family; I lived in East Chula Vista for 10 years (and still own property there). It is a wonderful area.
Maria Esparza, , Chula Vista, CA
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Hello Renter,
I found some matches in your area. Please contact me so I can send you the info.
Thank You
Maria Esparza
Coldwell Banker West
619-203-6244
Chapis_luna, Renter, Chula Vista, CA
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Thank you all for your quick answer,
@ Allison, please do send me a comps on MLS? not sure what comps are... but if is something to look for a house I apreciate thank you so muchh!!

@ George, thank you for your advice, but we were ready to buy and my husban got a new job and he is wokring for a temp agency so unfortunaly we dont qualify right now. that is what i was told this past week.
Allison Fish…, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Sorry I am not in your area but my best advice would be to call a local agent and discuss with them all of what you are looking for, that way they can set you up in the computer and send you seveal options. Having a buyers agent is always a good idea so that someone is looking out for your best interests. Good luck
, ,
Wed Feb 15, 2012
At that rental amount you should surely look into purchasing if you can. Rates in the 3's and the down payments are really low there hasn't been a better time to buy.

Web Reference:  http://www.AFN-Loans.com