Rentals in Los Feliz>Question Details

Alexandra Tr…, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

Hello, my fiance and i are looking for the best rental inlos feliz, westwood or silverlake. Our budget is 2500. we want something modern thanks

Asked by Alexandra Trudeau, Los Angeles, CA Mon Jul 1, 2013

Answers

7
Charles Irving 323 239-4273’s answer
Hello Alexandra:
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be of service to be of service to you .
I have several leases in the Hollywood / Los Feliz area that would be suitable for someone looking for a modern unit. My goal would be to chat with you about your specific requirements . Westwood and Silverlake are also wonderful areas where I may put my investigative skills to work for you . Please take a moment to consider if parking , dogs/pets , or public transportation are going to be factors in your choice for a suitable place . We actually have a complete survey that I would be happy to complete for you after we have a free consultations. This will allow me to hit the ground running to find you your net home.
CharlesSellsla.com provides all of this and more for you free of charge .
Please feel free to contact me at 323 239-4273
we will have two cars and a dog- no public transportation necessary. thanks!
Flag Mon Jul 1, 2013
Work with a local agent and you will get the best results.
Hello Alexandra,

As of today there are about 10 active listings that are listed at or below $2500 a month.

Please find below a link that will that will show you a detailed report about those properties that are available.

http://goo.gl/1AKqk

Happy hunting and I hope you find the right property.

Vinu Kumar
Coldwell Banker
Work: 800.846.1619
Mobile: 949.887.2567
Fax: 626.628.1956
Email: emailvinukumar@gmail.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/vinukumar1
I only get properties to people that want to buy instead of renting and this is the best time to buy because prices still low. If you change your mind, I will help you to own your property.
Atenly,

Carlos Moreno
Century21 Powerhouse Realty
(562)328-0717
Is there a time we can speak on the phone and will you send me your e-mail please? I can e-mail you available listings for you to look at.

katbecker@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Kat
sure email me artrudeau@live.ca
Flag Mon Jul 1, 2013
We are pretty open- my man who works in west hollywood wants to be in a 2o miles radius. If we are able ton find all we are looking for in a house that would be amazing has we have a dog. Id like 2 rooms and a nice kitchen, lots of lights, wood floor, more than 800 square foots. Moving date- september. Thanks! We are 25-30 yrs old
Hi Alexandra:

How many bedrooms are you looking for? Where will you be working? Do you want an apartment, condo or house? What other attributes and amenities are you looking for?

Feel free to give me a call and I will be more than happy to set you up with a free list of listings.

Kat
(323) 819-4760