Hello me and my husband are a working family, both of us work, with three childrens looking for a three bedroom apartment ?

Asked by Angelina Castro, Norwalk, CT Thu Jun 13, 2013

We just got approve for a subsidize program were we pay 30% of our total gross income, we got this program through childrens and family service, we are looking to apartments through landlords that accept this program, but no one wants to accept it, this is not section 8, is a program to help us to move on, is not for life. our goal is to save while on this program to buy a house. I need help or resourses where we can fid a rental. Thank You.

Answers

3
Anthony Jord…, Agent, New haven, CT
Thu Jun 13, 2013
Hello Angelinay,

If you are looking for a 3 bedroom apartment that accepts your program, there are many apartments throughout Fairfield County that would be glad to accept your family into their property. To get you the help you need as soon as possible, I would love to introduce you to a few properties that I'm sure you will love. At your earliest convenience, please feel free to give me a call. I would love to help!

Anthony R. Jordan Jr.
Chief Executive Officer
Jordan Acquisitions
1458 E. Main St,
Bridgeport, CT 06608
http://www.JordanAcquisitions.com
Email:Ajordan@jordanacquisitions.com
Office:(203)893-1255
Fax:(203)345-9781
Tameeka Phil…, , Norwalk, CT
Thu Jun 13, 2013
Call me! I'd love to help! (203) 539-1480
Jon Polayes, Agent, Norwalk, CT
Mon Sep 9, 2013
I am an agent with the Higgins Group, Vanderblue Team, and would be willing to assist you in finding suitable housing. If you wish so please be prepared to answer the following: How much will you be to handle both with and without the stipend, have you thought of transportation and school needs, are there any physical restrictions for the property, finally are smoking or pets involved?
If you would like my assistance please contact me at jon@vanderblueteam.com, or 203-856-5823

Jon Polayes