Hello, anybody. I would like to rent a condo with one or two beds and two baths per month only. is it possible?

Asked by Olga, Boca Raton, FL Fri Jul 5, 2013

The cost must be from 2500 to 3500 dollars per month. No pats, I'll pay beforehand by credid card. And I need one parking place also.

Answers

3
Caesar Parisi, , Boca Raton, FL
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Hi Olga,

You can search our condo page for your specific criteria and needs.

http://www.bocahome.com/condos.php

Caesar Parisi
Champagne & Parisi
561-998-9015
Aurora rau , Renter, Juno Beach, FL
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Hi for how long you need the condo and Juno Beach is ok with you?if yes eventually I know something
Please contact me
Rau747@ hotmail.com
marc jablon, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Fri Jul 5, 2013
I am not certain of whether you are looking to rent on an annual basis or for just one month. If you're looking for an annual rental, any Boca Raton real estate agent will be able to help you find a condo that fits within the rent range you have in mind.

However, if you are looking to rent for just one month, you may want to go to rent by owner websites, where you may find an owner who offers rentals for just a month at a time.

Also, There is one condo I have heard of that may cater to monthly rentals, and that is Laver's Delray Racquet Club in Delray Beach. It used to allow rentals up to 12 times per year.
You may want to search for that condo and locate an agent who has a rental listing in that subdivision.

Typically (though there may be a couple of exceptions) condos usually offer rental periods of 12 months or seasonal rentals of 4 - 6 months. As they get closer to December and don't have renters in place, the seasonal rentals may drop their demand to 90 days.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Hello, dear Mark.
Thanks for your quick answer. I’m looking for particularly condo for rent for only one month from 17th of August till 17th of September this year in Boca Raton not far from ocean. I need the condo, which will be convenient for three adult persons with one (two beds) or two bedrooms and at least two baths. Can you help me to find appropriate condo or just recommend me the sites, you mentioned before. I live in Almaty Kazakhstan and can’t see condos by myself. We are coming on 17 of August and I’d prefer the apartment to be ready by that time. I’ll pay by credit card beforehand.
I will be very grateful for your help.
Sincerely, Olga.
Flag Sat Jul 6, 2013