Hello! My family and I are seeking a 2 bed single family home w/garage to rent in Sea Bright annually/year round. Any advice?

Asked by OceanBound, Monmouth County, NJ Thu Jul 12, 2012

Sea Bright newbie checking in! I understand Sea Bright has many seasonal rentals right now, so I'm having trouble locating an annual/year round rental right now. Is there typically a better time to look for annual/year round rentals in Sea Bright? Perhaps at end of summer? Or is it just a very rare type of rental to find year round? Thanks for your help in advance!

Answers

7
George Coffe…, Agent, Rumson, NJ
Tue Feb 11, 2014
It is possible to locate homes for rent with garages in sea bright on an annual basis and during the end of summer through the winter is typically the best time of year to locate one. There are also town homes with garages that are rented annually. Rents start around 2,000 per month for the type of rental you are looking for. If you need help locating a rental our office is across the bridge from Sea Bright. Thank you. George Coffenberg 732-224-9200.
Sarah Pomphr…, Agent, Rumson, NJ
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Your best bet is to find yourself a realtor in the area you feel comfortable working with and letnthem do the work for you. Realtors are able to access the MLS and also make contact with other agents to see if any have listings you may be interested in coming on. Good luck!
Diane Vanvli…, , New Jersey
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Yes, after the summer season is the best time to look for a annual rental....Rentals are right now difficult to come by, especially if you want a single family home. Please contact me for further info...Diane, 732 859 2376. ....... Have a great day.......
Valentina Ga…, Agent, sea girt, NJ
Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sea Bright is a great beach community that is an easy commute to nyc. There are some really nice areas with larger lots that do offer a garage. I closed on 576 Ocean last year which is across from the Ocean and close to the bridge crossing. This is a two story A frame house that had a deep lot 125 ft that included a detached garage. The house did need work but it had good bones. That closed for $595,000. This would have been perfect for you if you just did a little updating.

If this sounds like something you are interested in give me a call and I will find you another one that is similar. And the great thing about this home was there were no flooding problems. House was built in 1922 and only had water in the basement during extreme flooding conditions. And although there was ample parking the house included the lot across the street on the beach side with the sea wall making it your own private beach. The lot could fit 4 to 6 cars easily. The house had a long driveway and garage too. Parking can be a real issue in some areas.

Val Gabela
http://BeautifulShoreHomes.com
Diane Vanvli…, , New Jersey
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Hi....I am happy to know you want to relocate to Sea Bright .. A great town. Please contact either Bruce or Diane. agents. 732. 778 3727. Or 732 859 2376. We will be happy to help you..ll
George Coffe…, Agent, Rumson, NJ
Thu Jul 12, 2012
I have 15 center street in sea bright for rent at $1975 per month for rent on an annual basis.
It does not have a garage but it does have a large shed/work shop. If you would be interested let me know or we can help you with other rentals in the area. Thank you.
George Coffenberg
732-224-9200 x 102
Leonard Duni…, Agent, Rumson, NJ
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Sea Bright and most of the other beach towns often have winter rentals (Labor Day to Memorial Day) and then rent by the week/month/season in the summer, so it's going to be hard to find an annual rental; the need for a garage makes it even harder.

Would you be willing to look in some of the neighboring towns, and/or towns that are inland just a bit? When would you be looking to move in, and what price range are you considering? I'd be glad to help!

Len Dunikoski
REALTOR Associate
Diane Turton Realtors - Rumson Office
8 West River Road
Rumson, NJ 07760

(732) 239-0739 cell

(732) 530-6686 office