Hello! My family and I are relocating to LA at the end of December. We work in opposite sides of LA and looking for a great family area...

Asked by Nohelia Canales, Los Angeles, CA Thu Oct 17, 2013

Husband works in El Segundo, 90245; I work in Monterey Park, 91754. We need a 3 bedroom home, safe area, excellent schools...

Answers

6
Mario Yeaman, , El Segundo, CA
Tue Dec 31, 2013
Happy Holidays! The first step is to get Pre Approved by a local lender. This is really a financial planning session to determine just what you can afford and with that info you will be better suited to make a decision as to where you will be able to relocate. Give me a call 310-220-2413 or drop me a note at Mario@marioyeaman.com. Mario A. Yeaman, American Capital Corp. El Segundo, CA. It's Free!!
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Fri Oct 18, 2013
El Segundo is nice and near the beach and many of the areas nearby such Manhattan Beach, Playa Vista, Marina del Rey and Culver City all lovely areas, and each with their own charm.Good news is that there are many more to choose from, it just depends upon your budget and what you like.
Once you get in you will really need a good local Realtor to help you.
Mora, Gabrie…, , El Segundo, CA
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Hi, congrats on your exciting news! I currently have a listing in El Segundo that would work great for your family if you would consider buying a home. El Segundo is a family oriented town and very safe; it has its own police and fire department, plus an excellent school district. Also, the unit is just walking distance to the beach. Please check it out on this site or on the MLS #13-686343. If you are interested please free feel to contact me.

Thank you!
David White, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Boston's great, but you'll like it here too if you're careful in selecting a location. Both areas have nice family homes nearby, but you'll find the pricing to be quite different. If we work together, I'll want to spend some time getting to know you, your needs, and your goals. So many factors matter in addition to budget! You'll find a great deal of info regarding homes and schools online of course, but I find that online resources need to be supplemented with detailed info available from locals. Please feel free to contact me through Trulia or at david.white@southbaybrokers.com with any of your questions and let's come up with a list of next steps!
Terry Russell, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Hi I have lived in El Segundo for over 20 yrs / we are frwy accessible / I would recommend Southbay over Monterey Park - as I believe you will enjoy our ocean breezes - feel free to contact @krafchik@sbcglobal.net
Lena Samigou…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Contact me directly at lenasrealtor@yahoo.com so I can assist you better.

Lena Samigoullina