Hello, Looking for an rental furnished apartment or house near Global Foundries. 3BR and 1and1/2 bath. Maximum rent $1300-1500.

Asked by Kripanidhan, Malta, NY Sat Sep 8, 2012

Answers

12
Victoria Romeo’s answer
Victoria Rom…, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hi Kripanidhan,

There are several properties that match your criteria. Why don't you email or call me and I can send you a list? I am a Certified Buyer Representative for the area and I would be happy to help you. Buyer's Representatives usually work at no cost to the buyer because they are paid by the seller :)

I am available 8am-8pm every day. I look forward to hearing from you.

~Tori Romeo
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
518-788-8865
Troyraven, Home Buyer, Malta, NY
Sat Aug 6, 2016
Have a 3 bedroom carriage house
in Troy, NY 30 min away. 1 bathroom. 845-702-0943 $1200 plus heat (gas) and electric.
Gianni.bove, Home Seller, Clifton Park, NY
Wed Oct 21, 2015
My home is for sale, search 61 Castle Pines Clifton Park NY! Awesome location!
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Thu Aug 29, 2013
Krip,
I was curious if you ever found anything... Malta is an amazing location with so many new jobs being created here.... Its amazing!
Always here if you do want to rent or purchase!
Best of luck to you and your family!
Alison Eggle…, Both Buyer And Seller, 12871
Thu Aug 1, 2013
My home is available for sale. It is 20 minutes north of Exit 11 Global Foundries, 10 minutes to Saratoga Racetrack and 5 minutes to the grocery store and restaurants.

http://www.trulia.com/property/3078299945-28-Cramer-Path-Gan…
, ,
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Good afternoon Kripanidhan,

I’m no real estate agent, just a humble Mortgage Banker, but I can give you some guidance on your search for the right rental apartment.

In my experience in the real estate trade, I’ve discovered that the consumer is best served by adopting some simple strategies, whether you’re buying a home, selling one, or renting an apartment.

First: remember that real estate agents work on commission. The better quality agents---and those with the most experience---will be testing you from the initial contact to determine if you’re serious and will commit to using their services. Why? Because real estate is like any other business; you don’t sit at a table in a restaurant to read the menu without actually buying food at some point. It’s the same concept: the experienced real estate professional has to earn a living by renting apartments to serious and qualified prospective renters.

Therefore, the smart consumer should be well-prepared and committed to respecting the real estate professional’s time. Prepare yourself with three fundamentals: amenities, location, and price.

Know your requirements for the apartment you wish to rent in terms of amenities (one bedroom versus three bedrooms; elevator building or private house), location (proximity to public transportation or need for parking), and price. If you present yourself as well-prepared you’ll have a better chance of working with an experienced agent who will work hard to find you the right apartment.

Second, start with the internet---especially TRULIA.com---but stay “local.” Here on TRULIA.com you can easily find a local professional by clicking on “FIND an AGENT” at the top of this page. There you can hone in on a seasoned professional in exactly the area where you wish to rent your apartment.

TRULIA provides exceptional tools to help you as a consumer understand the quality of the professional you’re working with. Read the agent’s profile; check out the recommendations from previous clients; get to know the level of experience of the agent and the areas that agent covers.

Third, real estate agents are prevented by Federal regulations from answering certain types of questions. They cannot discuss schools or school districts, crime statistics, and a variety of other issues prohibited by Fair Housing regulations. If your agent is vague when you ask certain types of questions, now you know why.

Finally, demonstrate your level of seriousness to your real estate agent. Show up on time for your appointments to view apartments. If you’re required to submit documents for the Landlord to review with your rental application, get them into your agent’s hands pronto. Not only does this help you potentially get one step ahead of a competing renter, but you’ll be viewed by the Landlord as a responsible renter. Landlords prefer responsible renters, don’t they?

I hope that helps you improve the results of your search for an apartment, and helps you with a better quality experience.

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
1010 Northern Blvd. Suite 234
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Kripanidhan,
Give me a call... So much is opening up in the area and I may have a really nice one for you!
Call, text or email...
Dennis Evans
Coldwell Banker
Teri & Tom C…, Agent, Saratoga Springs, NY
Thu Jul 25, 2013
Kripanidhan,
Hi its Teri Cranston. I actually have a gorgeous townhouse end unit on a golf course, 48 Raylisnky in Mechanicville. 8 miles to Global I believe. However, it is $1700. Let me know.
Teri Cranston
376-8532
tcranston@realtyusa.com
, ,
Thu Jul 25, 2013
exit 9 off 146 townhouses are for rent and for sale by owner on green meadow
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Thu May 16, 2013
There are a few available in this area, However if you are available to travel just a little ways down the Northway... Many options open up. It is true that rentals in this area are tight, But if you have the right agent, Then you may find more properties that fit your requirements!
I am more than happy to help you with your search...
Here is my Contact information...
Dennis Evans
518-649-2507
Esmalls, Home Buyer, Saratoga Springs, NY
Mon Oct 15, 2012
I have a beautiful 3Br 2-Bath 1800 Sq ft Townhome in a new subdivision on a cul-de sac for rent approx 5-10 min to Global Foundries. 1st floor master, and 1 year old. Rent is $1800 / month if you are interested.

Link below.
http://www.trulia.com/rental/3097571700-21-Artillery-Approac…

Eric Smallman
518-233-1338
Sun Sep 9, 2012
At this time there are only 2 rentals in the area. 3 bedrooms go very quickly and you need to see them immediately. I can put you on a free rental listing email system that will email you as soon as a new listing comes on mls. Pleaswe call or email me if you are interested. Thanks.
Teri Cranston
Realty USA
Associate Broker
518-376-8532
http://www.homesmaltany.com
(My husband and I are top producers, live and specialize in the area)