Hello, I'm looking for a one bedroom apartment or condo utilities included, for an independent senior in Atlantic City

Asked by theresa, Atlantic City, NJ Sun Feb 9, 2014

Answers

7
Jerry Barker, Agent, Atlantic City, NJ
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Brighton Towers is the only one I know of where the rent includes all utilities. Let me know if you'd like to apply for a one bedroom rental in that building.
david hirsch, Agent, atlantic city, NJ
Sat May 17, 2014
I have the perfect location for you. The Ritz Condominiums. Located right on the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk. Only $1200.00 per month , with ocean views. All utilities are included except cable and telephone.
Aptacrent, , 08401
Sun Mar 23, 2014
Did you see our listing - perfect for a senior. 1BR beach block apt. In safe neighborhood. Just remodeled, everything new. Contact acrentapt@gmail.com
Jo Ann Daly, Agent, Margate, NJ
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Hi Theresa,
There are quite a few apartments and condos available for you. I would be happy to assist you in finding the perfect one which meets your needs. Please feel free to call me anytime 609-513-8969.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Jo
Linda Magari…, Agent, margate, NJ
Sun Feb 9, 2014
You might try the Warwick or the Ritz and also the Vassar in Ventnor; all are located on the boardwalk and include utilities in the condo fee. I'd be happy to discuss these with you. Call me at 609-226-3775 or email at Lmagarick@aol.com. LINDA MAGARICK, ABR
Simone Hardy, Agent, Absecon, NJ
Sun Feb 9, 2014
I'm not sure of any apartments available specifically for seniors that are not located in a senior citizen community. However, there are condo apartments available. I'd be happy to assist. Give me a call at 609-484-9890.
David Sacks, Agent, Altantic, NJ
Sun Feb 9, 2014
That's easy I have them starting at 800.00 a month.