Hello, I am seeking a 4-5 bdrm 2bath home in Redford, Livonia, Brownstown, Novi area. Not looking to go over $1000 a month. Can someone help me?

Asked by Crystal, Detroit, MI Sat Jul 14, 2012

Answers

3
Bob Schweiss, Agent, Livonia, MI
Sat Aug 18, 2012
Good Morning Crystal,

Trying to find a 4 to 5 bedroom house at that price will be extremely difficult in this market. Rental inventory is tight and when something hits the market it is gone fast. You will need to raise your rent ceiling.

Bob
Remerica Hometown One
(313)779-6188
Bob Schweiss, Agent, Livonia, MI
Sat Jul 14, 2012
The inventory is tight. Probably the best you will be able to find is 3/4 bedroom and the rent will be slightly higher.
Please feel free to call and i can work with you.
Bob Schweiss
Remerica Hometown One
(313)779-6188
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sat Jul 14, 2012

Click on the first link below and you will see everything that is available with 3 bedrooms or more up to $1,100.00 a month. I realize you said a minimum of 4 bedrooms and up to $1,000.00, but there were only 2 listings available that fit that criteria.

http://pub.realcomponline.com/publist.aspx?a=6526F797A623836…

Check the properties out below by clicking on the link and you will see what is available currently. The rental market is very strong and your request is a tough one to fit into your price range. Click on the second link and you will see what is available with 4 bedrooms or more, without a price limit, including multifamily properties.

http://pub.realcomponline.com/publist.aspx?a=854717B7C643A38…

If you need a daily email alert that will notify you once a property that fits your criteria hits the market, email me and I will set that up for you. My contact information is below.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com