Hello, I am on line looking at the property on Catletts Ct. Do you know why it has been available for 180 days?

Asked by Gail Andres, Wisconsin Mon Aug 27, 2012

We are moving to the area in September and want to rent a house ... looking for 3 bedrooms 2 bath single family house

Answers

2
Cristen Appl…, Agent, 41042, KY
Sun Aug 25, 2013
It looks like that house is currently being leased. I have found 14 listings in the Northern Kentucky area for lease/rentals. I'm more than happy to help you find a lease or rental. You can email me and I will be happy to help you refine your search and find a home!
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hi Gail-

I'd recommend working with an agent who is an expert on the area and can help you learn more about that specific property. To find an expert agent in the area, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager