Hello, Demographics Reporting - Flatiron DIstrict/Manhattan

Asked by patrick, New York, NY Wed Jun 26, 2013

This may seem like a crazy question but I wanted to know if you could guide me in the right direction or perhaps make a referral on where I can attain the data I am looking for.

I would like to run a demographics report to understand the residential and real estate changes in and around broadway in manhattan between 25th and 26th streets. I am looking for any data to show any buildings that have been converted to residential or any over all increase in foot traffic over the last 2-3 years or any information showing the neighborhoods growth and changes.

Can you please help me with this?

Patrick - 917.442.0580

Answers

3
Elena Ravich,…, Agent, New York City, NY
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Ella Chavers, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Jun 27, 2013
I would think the census report which is online.
G DuBrovin, Agent, East Hampton, NY
Wed Jun 26, 2013
Hello Patrick,

I can tell you from experience the area has picked up in foot traffic. You have Eataly on 23/24th that is a major contributor. Many new developments in area and also in construction (toy building, 225 fifth, all of 26th b/w 5th and Mad-and new hi-rises on 6th around 23rd and north). I presume you are looking at retail.

Demographic can be found below, refer to map section 58/56

Here some more info on residential buildings +...
http://www.flatironbid.org/resources.php

Best
Dubrovingroup.com